Monday, March 19, 2012

The Journey to Balic Continues

"Did anything else of importance happen on your trip to Balic Father?" I asked.

After a brief pause my father Torvek continued his narrative, "Yes there was one more thing that happened. My friends and I came upon what looked like a caravan that had been destroyed by bandits. We found one female human still living. She acted very afraid and she said that she had been SUBVERTED. Well I was not going to stand for that. Rolen, Rhogar, and I went off in the direction that it seemed the bandits had gone. After a bit we came upon what looked to be two bandits left behind fighting over scraps and the girl. As it turned out it was all just a big ambush. The bandits were hiding underground in pits. The girl was even in on it. Amd they had a defiler. When the fight began it looked like we might be in trouble. Rolen got the worst of it since he was far ahead on point. Rhogar and I ducked around a corner so we avoid the spells of the defiler and the arrows of the bandits. As they came to us we crushed them. Rhogar was nearly killed but when he finally linked up with us it all went our way. The human girl bandit even killed herself to avoid being taken alive. Stupid."

No comments:

Post a Comment