Friday, October 5, 2012

The Dark Path

"The next level up was some sort of a magical place of fear. We have been in strange places before so it was not that much of a surprise. But it was dark and confusing. At one point my friends disappeared and I had to wait for them alone. Just before they found me again one horned beast head giant attacked me and another one attacked Jorvak."
"Then both beast heads disappeared and I found Jorvak and the rest of my friends. Eventually we came to a room with four barrels of oil and we were attacked by the two minotaurs again but they were invisible this time. I thought we were going to lose so I called the Unforgiven to form up in the corner of the room. But Jorvak thought of using the oil to mark the beast's location. It worked but before we could cut them down they killed the pirate captain." "After a rest and what seemed like a long time we came to a chamber with three pillars. On top of the pillars there was what we thought was a defiler casting spells at us. As it turned out that it was some sort of tentacle monster.
As it turned out it was like the other battle with the three pillars. When we destroyed the pillars the beast was weakened. I didn't figure that out at first but Rolen and Rhaegar told me that. Jorvek and I switched back and forth between keeping the beast busy and destorying the pillars. The shame of it is was that before the beast was weak enough to kill Jorvek was dead." "Jorvak was too far gone for me to heal him. I think a part of me died with him. He was the best friend I had since I was a kid. The defiler was a creature made up of gems and he fled through some sort of portal. My friends chased him and so did I after a lot of hesitation. But at last we were back in the real world in the Crystal Palace. Rhogar had a long conversation with this other gem man who was sort of like the brother of the other evil gem man. I didn't understand the conversation and just noddded my head a lot. I lost interest when the gem man said he was not a servant of stone brother. The only important thing he said was that we had to get all the shards or things would get very bad. It had something to do with using the shards to pass through the grey. Like I said it didn't make much sense to me but Rhogar seemed to understand and that was good enough for me. The gem man also said he could use the shards to transport us where we needed to go to get the other shards. Then the gem man used the way shard to transport us most of the way back to Raam."

No comments:

Post a Comment